As an alternative to hotel guest rooms in our Cork hotel, we offer well appointed, spacious cottages. There are ten cottages in total and they are located on the golf course, just 50 yards from the first Tee-Box and the Hotel and 120 yards from the Clubhouse Bar. They are East facing and bask in the rays of the rising sun. The cottages offer a self-catering option and sleep 5 people. Extra beds for children may be arranged. The cottages are heated by natural gas and also have their own open fireplace.
Bookings may be made for long or short stays, with a minimum stay of 7 nights (from April to October). The cottages are open all year round. For monthly stay guests, gas and electricity are charged for. For those days when you don’t feel like cooking, breakfast is available at the hotel.
- 3 Bedrooms; 1 Twin, 1 Double, 1 Single
- 2 Bathrooms on 1st floor, Twin and Double en-suite
- Toilet and wash hand basin on ground floor storage on ground floor
- Fully equipped kitchen; dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob, microwave
- Dining table and chairs in kitchen to seat 6 people
- Open plan lounge comfortably furnished with fireplace
- Sliding doors overlooking the golf course
- Satellite TV
- All linen supplied
- Waste disposal included
- 2 Parking bays per cottage included
- For long stays, meters are read on arrival and departure and charged at providers’ rates